I’m ridonkulously excited to see just how this season of 24 will wrap up tonight (8PM ET, Fox), though, of course, the season finale also means the kick-off of a new seven-month wait for season eight. Glass half full … glass half empty.
Will Jack be able to save Kim? Is there possibly another twist that will serve to make Tony not the bad guy he sure seems to be? Will Jack and Girl Jack, a.k.a. Renee, share a smooch? And will Jack Bauer, terrorist-thwarting hero, finally meet his match in the devastating bioweapon that has infected him?
By the way, be careful what you read at this point … I just accidentally stumbled upon a Website that claims to have spoilers for tonight’s episode. I surfed away quickly before I read anything, and no, I’m not going to give you the link. Resist the urge people. It’s a mere few hours away … why would you wanna spoil it now?!
Anyhoo, as we head into tonight’s season seven finale – and the kick-off of the countdown to season eight – 8 ways to celebrate the TV goodness that is 24 …
1. Read Mary Lynn Rajskub‘s (Chloe O’Brian) Twitter posts, which frequently includes comments on 24. A post from today: “24 is going to blow the lid off! And in 2 wks we start season 8!”
2. Read 24 director Jon Cassar‘s Twitter posts, which also includes comments on 24, his support for Kiefer Sutherland during the ridiculous HeadbuttGate and Cassar’s awesome photos, including personal photography you can purchase at his Website.
3. Ditto Annie Wersching, a.k.a. Renee, a.k.a. Girl Jack, on Twitter.
4. Buy the 24 Clue board game or come back to TVScreener.com tomorrow for your chance to win a copy!
5. Pre-order 24 season seven on DVD – it comes out tomorrow! How’s that for instant gratification?
6. Read why “Jack Bauer Is God.” Reason 104: “Jack Bauer arm once wrestled Superman. The stipulations were the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.”
8. Speaking of Mr. Almeida, read Carlos Bernard‘s Q+A at TVGuide.com, where he reveals that there will be a showdown between Jack and Tony in tonight’s finale.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred — returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]
thx 4 making it .. its relaly useful.it......continue
A couple of......continue