All the tube news that’s fit to surf …
– VH1 has broken up with reality dating series Megan Wants a Millionaire in light of charges that one of the contestants – rumored to be a finalist on the show – is suspected of murdering his wife.
– RadarOnline.com claims Fox is using focus groups to decide whether or not to try to get Paula Abdul back on the American Idol judges panel.
– Here’s a video of 60 Minutes creator Don Hewitt, who died today at 86, discussing his long news career.
– Cheers star Shelley Long has joined the cast of ABC’s Ed O’Neill comedy Modern Family (one of the best new sitcoms for fall), where she’ll play the ex-wife of O’Neill’s Jay.
– A few lucky iTunes users who have a season pass for the third season of Mad Men got an accidental sneak peek at the next couple of episodes.
– Nicole Kidman makes a surprise – well, maybe not now – cameo appearance on the Thursday premiere of Project Runway: All-Star Challenge on Lifetime.
– Hell to the yes: Oprah kicks off the 24th season of her show on Sept. 14 with an interview with Whitney Houston.
– Oliver Stone’s Secret American History will be a 10-part documentary miniseries the JFK, Nixon and W director will narrate for Showtime next year. Too bad Seinfeld isn’t still around to mock it.
– If the next season of 24 is the show’s last, it probably won’t find Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) reuniting with girlfriend Audrey Raines (Kim Raver) says producer Evan Katz. Eh … do we care? Whenever the show ends, I just hope it ends in a way that makes big-screen sequels a possibility.
– Having Britney Spears read the top ten list on The Late Show sounded like a funny idea in theory. In practice? Not so much.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]
Yeah I agree Mentalist with......continue
I am really inspired together......continue