All the tube news that’s fit to surf …
- He’s contractually obligated to not appear on TV until after May 1, so Conan O’Brien won’t talk about the Tonight Show saga … until May 2, on 60 Minutes, in an interview with Steve Kroft.
- There’s certainly no lack of famous types in need of rehab after public meltdowns, and TMZ.com says that means the producers of VH1′s Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew are going after big names like Heather Locklear, Charlie Sheen and wife Brooke Mueller and the trainwreck that is Lindsay Lohan to join the cast for next season.
- West Wing star Allison Janney will guest star in the May 11 episode of Lost, but the bigger news is that that episode will finally, supposedly, answer all our questions about the Locke-ness monster.
- If you’re a 30 Rock fan and you’re in New York, here’s a great way to spend a few hours: Time Out New York magazine’s 30 Rock Walk.
- Adam Lambert has been the best guest mentor on American Idol this season, and I think he’s the best candidate so far to replace Simon Cowell at the judges’ table next season, but alas, he’s not interested.
- Add another TV name to the upcoming Smurfs big-screen movie: Paul “Pee-wee Herman” Reubens.
- True Blood fans, no need to wait ’till June 13 for new episodes. There’s a new minisode at HBO.com right now.
- James Franco did it, Julianne Moore did it for a day and David Hasselhoff is going to do it; now add Sean Young to the list of big-screen stars who’ve gone to daytime, as Young will be joining the cast of The Young and the Restless in June.
- Buzz is that Desperate Housewives may be renewed for two more seasons on ABC, after which it would ride off into that big TV graveyard in the sky. Anyone else think it’s sort of played out already? How many big mysteries can one little neighborhood have? Really, Marc Cherry.
- Glee fans are lovin’ the show’s music, and Billboard mag points out that there have been plenty of other TV series that have used music as part of their success stories.
- Is America’s Got Talent judge and Celebrity Apprentice alum Piers Morgan the next Babs Walters?
- Former NBC and now TNT cop drama Southland will live on for a third season.
- He’ll be a part of the Parks and Recreation cast next season, and Brothers and Sisters star Rob Lowe is making a guest stop in Californication first. Lowe will play an actor who’s a leading candidate to play Hank Moody (David Duchovny) in the movie version of Hank’s book.
- If all the foodie programming on Food Network and TLC still aren’t satiating your appetite, get ready for the Cooking Channel, which launches on May 31.
- And fantastic news: Mrs. Dexter, a.k.a. Jennifer Carpenter, says her hubby, her Dexter co-star Michael C. Hall, is fully recovered from his battle with Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue