(ALL TIMES ET)
10PM | BRAVO – SERIES PREMIERE
The Real Housewives of Miami – It’s the seventh entry in the Real Housewives franchise, and, fair warning, it starts off a bit slowly. But I’m trusting that the Bravo powers that be learned their lesson from the failure that was The Real Housewives of D.C. and wouldn’t unleash another lame (read: soooo boring) group of housewives on the series’ loyal viewers. So, bring on the drama, Bravo, in the form of the Miami sox, who include Scottie Pippen‘s wife Larsa, magazine editor Alexia Echeverria and art gallery owner Adriana Sidi. Wonder which one we’ll all end up loving to hate and hating to love?
8PM | FOX
Glee – Cue the Jamie Foxx music, as several McKinley-ites Blame It on the Alcohol after Principal Figgins warns of its dangers.
8PM | CBS
NCIS – In a particularly gruesome case, the team investigates the murder of a Marine whose teeth and fingernails have been removed.
9PM | FOX
Raising Hope – Amy Sedaris guest stars as Virginia’s cousin, who makes a surprise visit to try and snag some of Maw Maw’s cash and reveal that she’s still warm for Burt’s form.
10PM | CBS
The Good Wife – America Ferrera guests as the illegal nanny of Wendy, a situation that Eli, of course, finds very interesting. Meanwhile, Diane defends her sometime lover, ballistics expert Kurt McVeigh (guest star Gary Cole), when he’s sued for testimony he gave during a recent trial.
10PM | FX
Lights Out – Johnny worries that his bro isn’t being properly trained for his comeback, especially since he keeps losing weight.
10PM | NBC
Parenthood – Tonight’s episode’s title says it all, hmmm, Crosby: “Do Not Sleep With Your Autistic Nephew’s Therapist”?
10PM | TNT
Southland – John and Ben bend the rules to help a kiddie, while Lydia and Josie look after an alcoholic who’s a key witness in an upcoming murder trial.
10PM | MTV
Teen Mom 2 – Corey proposes, Chelsea tries (sorta) to focus on school and Jenelle, once again, has to find a new place to live.
11PM | MTV
My Life as Liz – Poor Liz. After her romantic trek through New York with Bryson, she finishes her art project, but then receives a crushing text message from her pals in Texas.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- Frontline (Check local listings for time and channel, PBS) looks at recent events in Egypt;
- The teams find out two players will be ousted this week on Biggest Loser: Couples (8PM, NBC);
- On Jump City Seattle (8PM, G4), it’s all about freerunning in Fenway Park;
- The adorable Jamie tries out for the baseball team on One Tree Hill (8PM, The CW);
- On Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern (9PM, Travel), Andrew visits Namibia, where he samples dried worms and, gulp, wildebeest eyeballs;
- On Dirty Jobs (9PM, Discovery), Mike cleans a boat’s fish grinder;
- Mother and daughter still aren’t speaking to each other after last week’s fight on Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? (9PM, WE);
- On NCIS: Los Angeles (9PM, CBS), Deeks is shot during a convenience store robbery, but it’s unclear whether he was the target of the attack or just in the wrong place at the wrong time;
- Diana bonds with Lisa and Erica goes to Hong Kong in pursuit of thwarting Anna on V (9PM, ABC);
- A breast cancer survivor who works as a clown but who wants to re-enter the corporate world gets a makeover on What Not to Wear (9PM, TLC);
- American Treasures (10PM, Discovery) is a new series that follows an archaeologist and an anthropologist who travel across the country to appraise historical artifacts;
- Love/Lust (10PM, Sundance) unfolds the history of high heels;
- An Iraq War veteran gets to witness the birth of his second baby on One Born Every Minute (10PM, Lifetime);
- New Tosh.0 on Comedy Central (10PM);
- Peter and Neal work with U.S. marshals who are trying to nab an FBI agent selling witness info on White Collar (10PM, USA).
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Matthew Perry, Jason Aldean and The Situation;
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Anderson Cooper;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Bing West;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Amy Poehler and Deerhunter;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Owen Wilson and Rachel Maddow;
- Lopez Tonight (Midnight, TBS): Martin Lawrence, Jared Leto and 30 Seconds to Mars;
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Cameron Diaz, Henry Winkler and Cake;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Jeremy Irons, the Farrelly Brothers and Destroyer;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): John Waters and Malin Akerman;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): RedOne and Richard King.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue