(ALL TIMES ET)
8-11PM | DISCOVERY – SERIES PREMIERE
Rising: Rebuilding Ground Zero – Ground Zero will ultimately be a 16-acre complex that includes four skyscrapers, a transportation hub, a museum and a 9/11 memorial with the largest man-made waterfall in history. This miniseries, produced by Steven Spielberg, documents the construction, including the remembrances of those who were in lower Manhattan on Sept. 11, 2011 and those who are involved now in this massive, emotional rebuilding effort.
9PM | USA
Burn Notice – Michael worms his way inside a group of hijackers as a way to help Jesse with a security job, but he’s caught by surprise when the hijackers take hostages at an airport. And the person trying to help the hostages escape? Maddie, of course.
9PM | LIFETIME
Project Runway – Survivor meets PR? The designers not only have to conceive a new frock based on sneakers and sportswear, but they actually have to participate in a running event.
10PM | MTV
Jersey Shore – They’ve been teasing it for months, and tonight we finally see the big throwdown between Ronnie and The Situation. Oh, I feel just a little bit more ridiculous every time I type that name.
10PM | FX
Wilfred – Dwight Yoakam guest stars as a guy who may confirm Ryan’s suspicions that his friendship with Wilfred may not be totally healthy.
11:59PM | ADULT SWIM
Childrens Hospital – Glenn (Ken Marino), finally, gets a bar mitzvah.
12:15AM FRIDAY | ADULT SWIM
NTSF: SD: SUV – Gabrielle Union guest stars in “Tijuana, We’ve Got a Problem,” as plans for the space shuttle are stolen and sold to Mexico, and Trent (Paul Scheer) and the gang must retrieve them.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- It’s family team night on Wipeout (8PM, ABC);
- It’s eviction night on Big Brother (8PM, CBS);
- Katie and Marisol continue to trash their friendship for a dude on Degrassi (9PM, TeenNick);
- Fry sneezes and reintroduces the common cold into the future on Futurama (10PM, Comedy Central);
- Mike questions why Harvey fired a certain executive on Suits (10PM, USA);
- On Louie (10:30PM, FX), Louie … Afghanistan … comedy ensues.
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Jim Parsons (REPEAT);
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Michael Wallis (REPEAT);
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Robert Wittman (REPEAT);
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Paul Rudd;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Dolly Parton and Ben Bailey (REPEAT);
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Howie Mandel (REPEAT);
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Ryan Reynolds and Fountains of Wayne (REPEAT);
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Kal Penn;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Adam Pally (REPEAT).
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue