HOORAY! We have our winner:
Marlene! Congrats, and thanks for entering. Your awesome prize will be on its way to your mailbox shortly. Enjoy, and thanks again for checking us out at TV Screener.com!
And everyone, stay tuned to TVScreener.com … we’ve got lots more TV goodies coming your way!
Gotta be honest … I’m not into the Kim Kardashian wedding this weekend (though you can watch it all unfold on E! in October if you are). But the Ring Pop people are acknowledging that it’s probably the biggest celebrity wedding to hit Hollywood for the forseeable future, and in honor of that, they’ve created some very special Swarovski crystal-covered Ring Pops.
Yep, it’s real candy (no, you shouldn’t eat it), clear-colored, to mock a diamond, and the Ring Pop is covered with little Swarovskis all around the base. Cool, right? The Ring Pop peeps made a similar candy concoction to honor the marriage of Prince William and Princess Catherine earlier this year (the Royal Wedding Pop was blue instead), and now an American celeb wedding has gotten the same nod.
The best part: you can win one of the rings!
All you have to do to have a chance to win a Swarovski-covered Kim Kardashian Ring Pop:
– Leave a comment on this post, with the name of your all-time favorite TV wedding, and an e-mail address where you can be reached
– Deadline to enter is August 24 at 8PM ET (according to recorded comment time)
– The winner will be chosen by random, using Random.org’s Random Number Generator
– The winner will be announced on the evening of August 24, as an update to this post
– For this contest, U.S. residents only, please
Good luck, Ring Pop fans!
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred — returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]