(ALL TIMES ET)
1AM (TUESDAY) | TV LAND
Roseanne Halloween – It’s a marathon of every Roseanne Halloween episodes, kicking off with the 1991 episode that included a guest appearance by George Clooney‘s Booker.
8PM | VH1
Basketball Wives – The ladies all head to Hawaii for some rest and relaxation, but it all hits the fan when they start talking and realizing the reason they’re always fighting is because Jackie is always stirring the pot.
8PM | CBS
How I Met Your Mother – Ted finally reunites with The Slutty Pumpkin, who looks a lot like Katie Holmes. Because she is.
9PM | BRAVO
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Yep, they’re showing the late Russell Armstrong, as he threatens to sue one of his castmates. Is this the episode that makes you stop watching?
10PM | CBS
Hawaii Five-0 – A drifter who puts a curse on Danny looks a lot like Robert “Freddy Krueger” Englund. Because he is.
10PM | NBC – SERIES PREMIERE
Rock Center with Brian Williams – Ted Koppel and Harry Smith are among Williams’ cohorts in this new newsmagazine, the network’s first in 20 years. One of the first reports is on a U.S. town that has a negative unemployment rate.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
– It’s a Halloween-themed dance night on Dancing With the Stars (8:30PM, ABC);
– A CEO becomes sick just after deciding to move his company to China on House (9PM, Fox);
– Trick? Nah, it’s definitely a treat when Comedy Central airs “The Nightman Cometh” as part of its four-episode marathon of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (9PM);
– On Enlightened (9:30PM, HBO), Amy convinces Levi to go away with her for the weekend, but she’s disappointed when neither of them can leave the past behind;
– On Castle (10PM, ABC), Beckett has to rescue Castle and his mommy after they’re taken hostage in a bank robbery.
And the late-night line-up:
– Conan (11PM, TBS): Jimmy Fallon;
– The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Mindy Kaling;
– The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Neil MacGregor;
– The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Jesse Eisenberg;
– The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Justin Bieber;
– Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Pee-wee Herman;
– Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Heidi Klum;
– The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Zooey Deschanel;
– Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Thievery Corporation (REPEAT).
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred — returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]