(ALL TIMES ET)
8 and 9PM | NBC
30 Rock – First up: Whilst Tracy champions the world’s morons, Jack dukes it out with Devin Banks and messes with Liz’s relationship with Criss. In the night’s second ep, Kenneth looks for a new page assignment when he thinks the TGS crew doesn’t love him anymore. The installment’s called “The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell,” and after last season saw precious few Kenneth storylines, it’s a very welcome development to see Jack McBrayer getting more screen time this season.
8PM | FOX
American Idol – The auditions head to the city Glen Campbell sang about. No, there’s no city called Rhinestone Cowboy, silly. It’s Galveston.
8PM | CBS
The Big Bang Theory – Penny and Leonard are reunited and it feels so, well, less weird than Raj’s new relationship … with his virtual phone assistant.
8:30PM | NBC
Parks & Recreation – Leslie goes bowling for votes when she hosts a bowling soiree to whip up support for her campaign. Her pals, meanwhile, compete to see who can raise the most cash for her political efforts.
9PM | LIFETIME
Project Runway All Stars – The designers have just six hours to design a fabulous outfit that will be judged by – Gasp, clutch the pearls – Diane von Furstenberg.
10PM | FX
Archer – When Cyril (Cyril!) gets promoted to field agent, he, Archer and Lana head out on a dangerous mission. Made all the more dangerous by the fact that Cyril has been made a field agent.
10PM | MTV
Jersey Shore – The Shore gang heads to Staten Island to convince Vinny to return to the smelly, smelly beach house. Staten Island … smelly beach house. Staten Island … smelly beach house. Yep, that’s a tough call.
11PM | SHOWTIME – SERIES PREMIERE
Inside Comedy – The series features David Steinberg interviewing comedians about their careers and what influences them. First up: Jerry Seinfeld and Don Rickles.
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Jon Heder and Cuba Gooding Jr.;
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Tilda Swinton;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Drew Barrymore;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Regis Philbin (REPEAT);
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Jim Parsons (REPEAT);
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): J.B. Smoove and Andre Agassi;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): John Mulaney (REPEAT);
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Craig tours the Palace of Versailles;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Wale (REPEAT).
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]
I absolutely love your blog and find the......continue