(ALL TIMES ET)
8PM | SUNDANCE – 1ST SEASON FINALE
The Mortified Sessions – In the first season finale, Breaking Bad Emmy winner Bryan Cranston talks about the free love days of his teenage and early twentysomething years, while Community star Danny Pudi talks about his relationship with his father, who he’s seen only a few times in his adult life. Here’s hoping this fantastic series gets the greenlight for a second season.
8PM | NBC
Fear Factor – If the TMZ story is true (NBC wouldn’t confirm), this may officially be the grosses episode of Factor ever, as one of the stunts supposedly involves contestants drinking donkey semen. And urine. Go ahead, make all the jackass jokes you want.
8PM | THE CW
Gossip Girl – Chuck continues to wig about Blaire’s impending wedding, while Georgina ups the stakes for everyone with her pot-stirring return.
8PM | FOX
House – House gets into the blackmail biz when he tries to take advantage of Foreman’s relationship with a married woman.
8PM | ABC FAMILY
Pretty Little Liars – Here comes (more) trouble: Hanna’s stepsister enrolls at school with the girls.
9PM | FOX
Alcatraz – Rebecca is in a tricky position because of a bank robber from the past.
9PM | OWN
America’s Money Class With Suze Orman – Suze covers the value of gold, rules of investing and sussing out money you may not know you have.
9PM | BRAVO
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion, Part 1 – In part one (of three), Andy Cohen and the gang revisit the infamous tea party and game night fights.
10PM | BRAVO
It’s a Brad, Brad World – Brad gets devastating news from his father.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
– One of the women snags some alone time with Ben and then taunts the others about it at the rose ceremony on The Bachelor (8PM, ABC);
– On Heat Seekers (8PM, Food Network) Aaron and Roger taste the Naga Viper pepper, named the world’s hottest chili by the Guinness World Records people last year;
– On Disappeared (9PM, ID), unfolding the case of Jackie Markham, a Florida woman who’s been missing since 2000;
– Back-to-back new episodes of First Week In (9 and 10PM, Discovery);
– Inside the NSA (9PM, NGC) gives viewers a rare look inside the National Security Agency, including the Threat Operations Center that protects the Defense Department from cyber attacks;
– This week’s four-episode marathon of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (9PM, Comedy Central) includes “The Gang Dances Their Asses Off,” with Charlie’s “Take My Breath Away” dance;
– A winner is chosen on the season 2 finale of Next Great Baker (9PM, TLC);
– It’s the season four premiere of RuPaul’s Drag Race (9PM, Logo);
– Back-to-back new Pawn Stars (10 and 10:30PM) on History.
And the late-night line-up:
– Conan (11PM, TBS): Dale Earnhardt Jr.;
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Lou Dobbs;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Laurence H. Tribe;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Jennifer Lopez;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Madonna and Chris Colfer;
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Marc Maron;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Glenn Close;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Don Cheadle;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Nelson George and Tom Morello (REPEAT).
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]
Yeah I agree Mentalist with......continue
I am really inspired together......continue