(ALL TIMES ET)
10PM | FX
Justified – When Boyd (Walton Goggins) met Ellstin Limehouse (Mykelti Williamson) … that’s but one of the highlights of tonight’s episode, “Harlan Roulette,” which also finds Raylan (Timothy Olyphant) dealing with a brutal local Oxy dealer and, in one of the most surprising, hilarious new TV bromances, prison bonding between Dickie Bennett (Jeremy Davies) and Dewey Crowe (Damon Herriman).
7PM | BRAVO
Inside the Actors Studio: George Clooney – Cloons, as Tina Fey once jokingly referred to him, sits down with James Lipton for a special two-hour chat.
8PM | E!
E! True Hollywood Story: Demi Moore – Well, there’s certainly no lack of scandalous info, especially with recent updates, for this one.
8PM | FOX
Glee – It’s the Michael Jackson tribute episode everyone (by which I mean mostly the Glee cast) has been talking about.
9PM | FOX
New Girl – Schmidt (Max Greenfield) is the scene stealer on this show, which is why I think the best part of this episode will be the subplot about why Schmidt’s shower towel is always damp …
9PM | WE
Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? – Three words: Joan Rivers … bong.
9PM | THE CW
Ringer – The guilty pleasure drama is back, as Henry mourns his wife, Malcolm begins working for Andrew, Siobhan is shocked by how well Bridget is adapting to her new life and Bridget learns that one of Juliet’s friends is privy to one of Siobhan’s (many, many) secrets.
9:30PM | FOX
Raising Hope – Burt’s gambling habit (which caused him to lose most of the fam’s belongings 20 years ago) rears its ugly head once again, and, this time, takes hold of his loved ones, too.
10PM | FOOD NETWORK
Chopped – Cheese and clove candies are among the mystery ingredients when a group of international chefs compete for the $10K grand prize.
10PM | MTV
Teen Mom 2 – Ouch: Corey finds out Leah cheated on him just two weeks before their wedding.
10PM | TNT
Southland – Ben is haunted by the mistakes he’s made recently.
10:30PM | COMEDY CENTRAL – SERIES PREMIERE
Key & Peele – Is it the new Chappelle’s Show? Eh … that’s more the product of lazy reviewers. It’s not Chappelle’s Show … sample joke from the titular comedians, while discussing their interracial backgrounds: “We sound whiter than Mitt Romney in a snow storm.” But there are some funny concepts, especially a premiere episode skit in which two married men (stars Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele) are deathly afraid of their wives, and take great pains to make sure the women don’t hear them lying to each other about how they stand up to their spouses.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
– It’s the 4th season premiere of Tosh.0 (10PM, Comedy Central);
– Tonight’s challenge involves a trampoline on The Biggest Loser (8PM, NBC);
– Daffy suspects Porky Pig is a murderer on The Looney Tunes Show (8:30PM, Cartoon Network);
– Abby plans a bully-themed dance number that upsets Holly on Dance Moms (9PM, Lifetime);
– Back-to-back new Shipping Wars episodes on A&E (9 and 9:30PM);
– On the new reality series Sorority Girls (9PM, TLC), five U.S. sorority girls head to England to recruit new members;
– On the premiere of yet another reality series, Undercover Princes (10PM, TLC), bachelor princes from around the world move to England to try to find their mates;
– On White Collar (10PM, USA), Peter and Neal try to prevent a fancy hotel from being robbed.
And the late-night line-up:
– Conan (11PM, TBS): Simon Helberg;
– The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Jonathan Macey;
– The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Bjork;
– The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Stephen Merchant;
– The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Mark Harmon and Michelle Obama;
– Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Martin Scorsese;
– Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Jack McBrayer;
– The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Ringo Starr;
– Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Rich Eisen.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred — returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]