(ALL TIMES ET)
8PM | FOX
American Idol – Preliminary auditions move to Portland, Oregon. Five things about Portland: 1) The city’s nickname is The City of Roses; 2) The Simpsons papa Matt Groening is from Portland; 3) Also from Portland: Beverly Cleary, the author of the beloved Ramona Quimby and Henry and Ribsy books; 4) Home of Powell’s Books = 68,000 square feet of books; and 5) And, of course, it is the home of and inspiration for Portlandia.
8PM | CBS
Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials – Boomer Esiason and Jillian Michaels co-host this look back at the all-time best SB commercials, and a look ahead at the best ones we’ll see this Sunday.
10PM | ID
Dark Minds – Are the 2006 murders of Atlantic City prostitutes the evil handiwork of the same person who later killed prostitutes in Long Island?
10PM | MTV
Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Exes – Wes is pining for Mandi, while one contestant gets wicked drunk and causes serious issues.
10PM | USA
Royal Pains – Hank’s back probs lead Dr. Van Dyke to fill in for him.
10PM | BRAVO
Top Chef: Texas – Pee-wee Herman‘s the guest, and the chefs have to create “imaginative” pancakes he’ll love. Love so much that he wants to marry them.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
– Julian has a big case of the guilts on One Tree Hill (8PM, The CW);
– On Hot in Cleveland (10PM, TV Land), Elka talks about basketball with Baron Davis, while Susan Lucci visits Victoria.
And the late-night line-up:
– Conan (11PM, TBS): Ringo Starr;
– The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Brad Pitt;
– The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Ameena Matthews;
– The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Howard Stern;
– The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Daniel Radcliffe;
– Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): John Krasinski;
– Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Tim Tebow;
– The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): William Shatner;
– Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Glenn Howerton.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred — returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]
thx 4 making it .. its relaly useful.it......continue
A couple of......continue