(ALL TIMES ET)
8:30PM | NBC
Parks and Recreation – Chris is bummed that he’s – lit-rally – alone on Valentine’s Day, while Leslie arranges a cool Valentine scavenger hunt for Ben, who needs Ron’s help to figure it out.
8PM | NBC
30 Rock – Liz and Jack wrangle over her new contract, while Kenneth looks for a new page assignment after getting the feeling his TGS cohorts are giving him the cold shoulder.
8PM | FOX
American Idol – Auditions move to St. Louis, home of the Gateway Arch, which you have to take the world’s scariest, most claustrophobia-inducing diagonal elevators to ascend.
9PM | NBC
The Office – Angela spawns.
9PM | LIFETIME
Project Runway All-Stars – The designers have to approach strangers on the streets of New York City, ask them for their clothing and then make new outfits out of them. The clothes, not the strangers, silly.
10PM | FX
Archer – Archer and the gang team up with Mounties to transport a Canadian terrorist on a train. Hilarity, of course, ensues.
10PM | FOOD NETWORK
Fat Chef – In Cleveland an overweight chef and an overnight caterer try to deal with the issues that have plagued them partly because their jobs require being around food 24/7.
10PM | MTV
Jersey Shore – The episode is described thusly: “Snooki deals with an uncomfortable condition.” Please don’t let it be something festering, requiring penicillin or both.
10PM | CBS
The Mentalist – A clothing designer attempting a comeback is murdered. That – pause, remove your sunglasses a la Caruso – is truly a fashion faux pas.
11PM | MTV – SERIES PREMIERE
I Just Want My Pants Back – It’s a comedy about twentysomething slackers living in Brooklyn. Despite that, it’s actually pretty good.
11PM | BRAVO
Watch What Happens: Live – Because, really, how can you not watch when Andy Cohen hosts Snooki and JWoww?
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- The friendship contract is in danger when Leonard finally tires of Sheldon’s, uh, Sheldon-ness on The Big Bang Theory (8PM, CBS);
- Klaus hosts a dinner party with an unexpected guest on The Vampire Diaries (8PM, The CW);
- New winter Wipeout on ABC (8PM);
- It’s the what-if/flashback-y episode of Grey’s Anatomy (9PM, ABC) … proceed at your own risk;
- On Person of Interest (9PM, CBS), Zoe comes back and helps Reese with a case involving an unlucky person of interest;
- B.o.B., Gym Class Heroes and the All-American Rejects perform at the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam (9PM, VH1);
- Pete sees Violet kiss Scott on Private Practice (10PM, ABC);
- Chris Rock is the interview subject on Inside Comedy (11PM, Showtime).
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): John Krasinski;
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Dr. David Agus;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Christiane Amanpour;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Woody Harrelson;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Drew Barrymore;
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Gary Oldman;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Adam Levine and Taylor Lautner;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Daniel Radcliffe;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Mario Batali.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]
The best part of working online is that I am......continue
Yeah I agree Mentalist with......continue