What’s the perfect condiment for a meat tornado or the Ron Swanson version of a turkey burger (a fried turkey leg inside a grilled hamburger)? BBQ sauce, of course, but not just any BBQ sauce; it must be Ron Fu**ing Swanson BBQ Sauce, and yes, that is a real thing.
And, for a mere $14.95, the NBC Universal store will ship you a jar of the sauce, described as “great on a Turf ‘N’ Turf and all cuts of meat. For use in the oven or the grill. Truly a meat lovers delight.”
BTW, should you decide to try to make your own version of Ron’s own version of a turkey burger, check out the Eater.com blogger who already concocted one of the meaty sammiches.
And, just because, a video of Ron Swanson’s (Nick Offerman) greatest moments (let’s be honest, there are a lot to choose from):
HOORAY! We have our winner:
Sally! Congrats, Sally, and thanks for entering. Your awesome prizes will be on their way to your mailbox shortly. Enjoy, and thanks again for checking us out at TV Screener.com!
And everyone, stay tuned to TVScreener.com … we’ve got lots more TV goodies coming your way!
TV-related board games, t-shirts, DVDs, toys and gadgets … we’ve got ’em all in this year’s TVScreener.com Christmas Bag o’ TV Goodies Giveaway, our way of saying thanks for tuning in to TVScreener.com and sharing your TV opinions throughout the year!
One winner will snag a whole lot of TV treats (more than $500 worth!), including:
– 3 It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia t-shirts
– A Burn Notice Chuck Finley t-shirt
– The Middle season 1 DVD box set
– A Discovery Channel promo messenger bag
– Dexter board game
– Punky Brewster and Blossom DVDs
– NCIS board game
– WWII: The Essential Collection DVD box set
– American Idol headphones
– G.I. Joe animated series DVD
– Burn Notice seasons 1 and 2 on DVD
– A Glee t-shirt and necklace
– Space Precinct: The Complete Series DVD box set
– The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss DVD
– The Best of Soul Train DVD box set
– An A-Team electronic toy van with lights and sound
– A Comedy Central Sam Kinison tribute DVD
– $30 iTunes gift cards – perfect for buying episodes of your fave shows, or checking out new ones!
– The 25th Anniversary Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Concerts DVD box set
Now, for a chance to win this goody-packed collection:
– Leave a comment on this post, with the name of your favorite TV show in 2010, and an e-mail address to reach you
– Deadline to enter is December 13 at 8PM ET (according to recorded comment time)
– The winner will be chosen by random, using Random.org’s Random Number Generator
– The winner will be announced on the evening of Dec. 13, as an update to this post
– For this contest, U.S. residents only, please, and entrants must be at least 18 years of age
Good luck, TV fans, and hope your holiday season has gotten off to a great start!
If you’re still looking for a great Mother’s Day gift and you’re tired of giving the same old Godiva/flowers/random book/random DVD/gift card presents, here’s a quick guide to some great alternatives (several TV-related, of course), including crafty goodies, retro sweet treats, the best mother-daughter TV show ever and the funniest Jack Bauer and reality TV-lovin’ author alive …
Sorta ... it's like electronic stenciling a cake. You may have seen the regular Cricut on those ubiquitous infomercials. It's the cool crafter's machine that cuts shapes, letters, borders, numbers and pretty much anything else you'd want to cut out, from paper, cardstock and pretty much any other material you can get the Cricut blades to cut through. Now, the company has launched a Cricut Cake, which cuts through gum paste (as well as modeling chocolate, soft candy, cookie dough, etc.) to create cool designs you can use to decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies and other fancy treats. Cool, right? The Cricut Cake. http://www.cricut.com/cricutcake/
Okay, so it doesn’t really bear a strong resemblance to Claire from Lost (Emilie de Ravin), but this Claire tchotchke – a San Diego Comic Con exclusive that can be pre-ordered from
EntertainmentEarth.com – is still one of the most clever TV character bobbleheads ever.
When the long-MIA Ms. Littleton rejoined the Gilligans on the island this season, it’s fair to say that she had gone a bit “squirrely” … and not just because of her squirrel baby. There’s also her nutty relationship with Locke, or rather, the Locke-ness monster, and the wild look in her eye when she was in the tent with Jin.
So the depiction of her looking kooky, packing her gun and holding the little bundle of squirreliness = awesome.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred — returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]