(ALL TIMES ET)
8PM | FOX – 11TH SEASON PREMIERE
American Idol – The new season opens with first round auditions in Savannah. Who’s excited for another season? Will you watch Idol, The Voice, both, neither? Are you still tired of singing competition series after X Factor and America’s Got Talent? Will Steven Tyler‘s nonsensical ramblings seem as charming this time around? Is it at all possible this season will produce a contestant we can all be excited about, someone on the level of a Chris Daughtry or Carrie Underwood?
8PM | ABC
The Middle – Frankie is an official Super Bowl volunteer, but, surprise, that does not prove to be as exciting a job opportunity as she had hoped.
8PM | THE CW
One Tree Hill – Nathan heads off to Europe, while Dan stays behind to play family, and Millie has trouble being honest with Mouth.
9PM | ABC
Modern Family – Yup … this would be the episode in which Lily drops the F-bomb.
9:30PM | ABC
Happy Endings – Max (the scene-stealing Adam Pally) and Alex band together to try to get Dave to stop wearing v-neck tees. And yes, they call it an “in-T-vention.”
10PM | CBS
CSI – Tick, tick, tick … that’s the clock counting down to Marg Helgenberger‘s departure, which happens in next week’s episode.
10PM | ABC
Revenge – Jack’s in danger after he trusts the wrong person, Charlotte wigs when she has to move back in with her mom and Daniel’s romantic agenda may carry some bad consequences for him.
10PM | USA
Royal Pains – Eric Kassabian’s (guest star Wilmer Valderrama) life is still in danger, which Hank blames on Dr. Van Dyke (Kyle Howard).
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- George takes his neighbors on a trip to Atlantic City on Suburgatory (8:30PM, ABC);
- A series of murders in San Francisco remind the team of the Zodiac Killer on Criminal Minds (9PM, CBS);
- It’s Elka’s 90th birthday on Hot in Cleveland (10PM, TV Land) … yes, just like Betty White;
- On Law & Order: SVU (10PM, NBC), a private military contractor is sexually assaulted after an incident with protestors;
- On Toddlers & Tiaras (10PM, TLC), the kiddies compete for a $10,000 prize at the Universal Royalty Hollywood pageant;
- Charlize Theron is the guest judge on Top Chef: Texas (10PM, Bravo);
- Jimmy Fallon guests on Watch What Happens: Live (11PM, Bravo).
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Shaun White;
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Joe Nocera;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): David Frum;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Michael Fassbender;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Jennifer Garner;
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Will Arnett;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Bill Cosby;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Dr. Sanjay Gupta and David Duchovny;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): The Decemberists and David Guetta (REPEAT).
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue