(ALL TIMES ET)
11PM | IFC – SERIES PREMIERE
Young, Broke and Beautiful – The charming Stuart Schuffman, he of the famous Broke-Ass Stuart blog and books, hosts this fun new travel series, in which he scopes out the cool, unusual and inexpensive in various cities. First up: Stuart’s hometown of San Diego, where he visits an outdoor mural spot, enjoys a junkyard circus, wipes out at a local skate park and visits Two Roses, a combo tattoo/coffee/barber shop.
11PM | VH1
Unplugged – Mumford and Sons perform an acoustic set, including, of course, “The Cave.”
8 and 9PM | NGC
Flea Man – Flea Man helps a toy collector sell some of his goodies to help pay for a basement renovation, and then helps an aspiring country music star sell his collectibles so he can pay to record his first CD.
8PM | NBC
Friday Night Lights – Riggins’ family and friends speak to the parole board on his behalf and Eric is recruited by a major college football program.
9PM | SCIENCE – 10TH SEASON FINALE
How It’s Made – Behind the curtain on watches, turbochargers and enchiladas.
9PM | TLC – 2ND SEASON FINALE
Say Yes to the Dress: Big Bliss – Three different brides are looking for three very different dresses, including Zaneta, who wants a sexy bridal gown, and Alyse, who wants a dress that will ensure her younger sister doesn’t steal her spotlight.
10PM | CMT
CMT Crossroads – The Doobie Brothers and Luke Bryan bond while playing each other’s tunes.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- In the season two finale of Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution (9PM, ABC), Jamie holds a cooking competition for high school students;
- On Whale Wars (9PM, Animal Planet), a small boat crew is in danger of hypothermia while waiting to be rescued from the Bob Barker crew;
- On Outrageous Food (10PM, Food Network), we see an 11-pound pizza and an 8-pound breakfast (followed by a 1-gallon jar of Tums?);
– Alexandra Pelosi and New York Times journalist David Carr are among the guests on Real Time with Bill Maher (10PM, HBO).
And the late-night line-up:
– The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Eric Stonestreet and Lady Gaga (REPEAT);
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Owen Wilson and Plain White Ts;
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): J.J. Abrams and Kathy Griffin (REPEAT);
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Bob Costos;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Carson Kressley and Morgan Freeman (REPEAT);
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): The Exporting Raymond documentary on Everybody Loves Raymond.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]
Yeah I agree Mentalist with......continue
I am really inspired together......continue