(ALL TIMES ET)
8PM | FOX
American Idol – The three finalists, Lauren, Scotty and Haley, make hometown visits, and then perform three tunes: one they choose for themselves, one chosen by the judges and one chosen by mentor Jimmy Iovine.
8PM | ABC
The Middle – Axl wants to snag a coveted job at the public pool, but one thing stands in his way: Sean Donahue, his rival and sworn enemy.
9PM | CBS – 6TH SEASON FINALE
Criminal Minds – A.J. Cook returns as Jareau, Nicholas Brendan returns as Garcia’s boyfriend and the team thinks a human trafficking ring is afoot when they find two missing bodies in the trunk of a car.
9PM | ABC
Modern Family – The whole fam gathers at Jay’s house to head off to Alex’s junior-high graduation ceremony together, but various shenanigans may lead to them missing the whole thing.
9:30PM | ABC
Cougar Town – Lou Diamond Phillips guest stars and … gives business advice to Laurie and Bobby.
9:30PM | TLC
Extreme Couponing – In tonight’s ep, one woman calls herself a coupon addict, while another – whose name is “Treasure” – started couponing to save her family’s business and has since amassed a stockpile worth $35,000.
10PM | NBC – 12TH SEASON FINALE
Law & Order: SVU – Will you still watch the show next season when Mariska Hargitay goes to part-time status and her replacement may come in the form of Jennifer Love Hewitt? Something to ponder during the action-packed finale, which includes a shootout in the police station after Benson and Stabler’s rape case witness is murdered.
10PM | MTV
The Real World: Las Vegas – A free trip to Cancun should equal paradise, but that all goes out the window when Dustin and Mike get into another fight.
10PM | COMEDY CENTRAL
South Park – The episode’s called “T.M.I,” as in, the school posts the boys’ penis sizes on the bulletin board. Who’s most upset about it? No, not the parents. It’s Cartman, who gets so irate that he’s sent to the principal’s office and is ordered to attend anger management therapy. This has “serenity now” written all over it.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- A winner is crowned on the 16th season finale of America’s Next Top Model (9PM, The CW);
- Adam and Jamie duke it out as spies on MythBusters (9PM, Discovery);
- The team tries to find a killer who disfigures the faces of his victims on Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior (10PM, CBS);
- On Top Chef Masters (10PM, Bravo), the chefs help a man propose to his girlfriend with a very special, six-course dinner.
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Bradley Cooper;
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Richard Beeman;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Austan Goolsbee;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Julie Bowen, Keith Olbermann and Ben Harper;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Ed Helms;
- Lopez Tonight (Midnight, TBS): Will Ferrell;
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Adam Carolla and Topher Grace;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Jim Parsons;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Julie Andrews;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Adam Blackstone.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue