(ALL TIMES ET)
10PM | FX
Wilfred – Remember when Wilfred dropped Ryan’s wallet at the bully’s house in the series premiere? Ryan gets it back tonight, but only because the guy, Spencer (the awesome Ethan Suplee), comes looking for him, with revenge on his mind. And once Ryan diffuses the situation, he gets a new, porn-addicted pal who, well, makes him wish he still had an enemy.
CHECK LOCAL LISTINGS FOR TIME | PBS
An American Family Anniversary Edition – It was the original reality series, and now the 1973 documentary about the Loud family has been edited down to a two-hour special of the most compelling moments from the original 12-hour run.
9PM | CBS – 13TH SEASON PREMIERE
Big Brother – This summer’s hamsters include eight newbies and three “notorious” duos from past seasons, who’ll be revealed in tonight’s premiere. Fingers crossed that Dr. Will and Evel Dick are among them …
9PM | USA
Burn Notice – Michael’s bro, Nate, comes to Miami looking for Michael’s help with a case involving a widow who’s being harassed by a loan shark. That Nate … never comes for a visit without trouble in tow.
10PM | NGC
Jurassic C.S.I.: In Living Color – Gotta love the title of this special, which delves into the history of dinosaur pigmentation.
10PM | BRAVO
Real Housewives of New York City – Not sure what Jill is up to in this episode, but it’s probably going to annoy you.
11:59PM | ADULT SWIM
Childrens Hospital – Glenn (Ken Marino) returns from Vietnam.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- Two of the top 14 are eliminated on So You Think You Can Dance (8PM, Fox);
- Tonight’s Wipeout obstacles include the Towering Flume of Doom (8PM, ABC);
- Fry quits his job and joins the police department on Futurama (10PM, Comedy Central);
- Psych star James Roday guest stars on the anthology series Love Bites (10PM, NBC);
- Rebellious teens are sent away to reform school on True Life (10PM, MTV);
- The former Mrs. Rudy Giuliani, Donna Hanover, plays Louie’s real estate agent on Louie (10:30PM, FX).
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Jane Lynch (REPEAT);
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Tom Hanks (REPEAT);
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Gary Sinise (REPEAT);
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Jim Carrey, Todd Rundgren and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (REPEAT);
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Kevin James and Javier Colon;
- Lopez Tonight (Midnight, TBS): Anne Hathaway (REPEAT);
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Eva Mendes (REPEAT);
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Thomas Lennon, Weird Al Yankovic and Morgan Freeman (REPEAT);
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Thomas Lennon;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Nate Corddry (REPEAT).
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue