All the tube news that’s fit to surf …
- Yes, it’s true, we sadly haven’t seen the last of Jessica Simpson on reality TV. Simpson will star in The Price of Beauty for VH-1, where she’ll travel around the world and “study the local fashions, dietary fads and beauty regimes and even participate in some of the extreme practices she discovers.”
- Jon and Kate Gosselin confirmed that they’re separating on last night’s Jon & Kate Plus 8 (as if People.com’s confirmation that they’d filed divorce papers earlier in the day didn’t make their announcement moot), and now the speculation is already starting about a possible custody battle.
- Producer/writer Bryan Fuller has left Heroes again, which means there’s little chance of the tired show returning to its first-season glory.
- Bravo is launching a new series in which host Andy Cohen will talk about … other Bravo series.
- And tonight in primetime:
- The fourth season premiere of America’s Got Talent (9PM ET, NBC), with newbie host Nick Cannon
- The series premiere of NYC Prep (10PM, Bravo)
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey Watch What Happens Reunion (9PM, Bravo)
- The second season premiere of The Cleaner (10PM, A&E)
- The premiere of the Battle of the Network Stars-ish The Superstars (8PM, ABC)
- Cloris Leachman and Theo Huxtable, a.k.a. Malcolm-Jamal Warner guest star on HawthoRNe (9PM, TNT)
- The finale of Life After People on History Channel (10PM)
- Rescue Me‘s creative resurgence continues on FX (10PM)
- And Ted learns about Phil and Lem’s fight club – make that a medieval fight club, in the Veridian basement – in a hilarious new episode of Better Off Ted (9:30PM, ABC)
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue