(ALL TIMES ET)
10PM | FX
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – In “Frank Reynolds’ Little Beauties,” the gang takes on toddlers and tiaras when Frank produces his own kiddie beauty pageant, then worries people will think he’s a perv. Which, of course, he is, but not in this instance.
8PM | CBS
The Big Bang Theory – Leonard and Amy get to know each other when he accompanies her to a wedding. Meanwhile, Bernadette and Howard spend the weekend with Mrs. Wolowitz.
8PM | NBC
Community – Freaks and Geeks star Martin Starr plays the gang’s professor, and advisor for a Model United Nations project, while Chang takes to his new campus security guard a little too enthusiastically.
8:30PM | CBS – SERIES PREMIERE
How to Be a Gentleman – It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia co-star and producer David Hornsby (he plays Rickety Cricket) stars in this new sitcom about a magazine etiquette columnist who’s told by his boss to modernize his column. His solution: hire his former high school bully nemesis (Entourage star Kevin Dillon) to be his life coach. Should you watch? Eh. Kevin Dillon is essentially playing Johnny Drama (which I don’t mean as a compliment), and everything else about the show feels very been there, done that.
8:30PM | NBC
Parks and Recreation – The former Mrs. Ron Swanson, Tammy One (guest star Patricia Clarkson), returns to wreak even more havoc on Ron’s (Nick Offerman) life, while Ben tries to help Tom get his new company’s finances on track.
9PM | ABC
Grey’s Anatomy – The chief makes a major career decision, while the fifth-year residents get their first chance to perform solo surgeries.
9PM | NBC
The Office – Robert (James Spader) motivates the sales staff with a rousing speech … and a major prize for the top dog.
9PM | LIFETIME
Project Runway – The designers have to whip up ’70s-inspired frocks.
10PM | CBS
The Mentalist – Jane gets his job back, but when he’s assigned to a new team, he plots to get Lisbon and the crew back.
10:30PM | FX – 3RD SEASON FINALE
Archer – In the conclusion of the “Heart of Archness” saga, Archer and company escape from the pirate island.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa guests on Charlie’s Angels (8PM, ABC);
- Stefan is reunited with an old love on The Vampire Diaries (8PM, The CW);
- Auditions continue on The X Factor (8PM, Fox);
- Finch talks about his machine’s origins on Person of Interest (9PM, CBS);
- On Jersey Shore (10PM, MTV), Deena has a pregnancy scare, which should really scare all of us, as a people, that she might unleash a mini-Deena on the world;
- Duffy doesn’t welcome Jane’s help on his murder/kidnapping case on Prime Suspect (10PM, NBC);
- On the fifth season premiere of Private Practice (10PM, ABC), Pete has a heart attack and Addison plots having a baby with Jake (Benjamin Bratt).
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Patton Oswalt;
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Tony Bennett;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Mark Cuban;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Death Cab for Cutie and Kaley Cuoco;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Chaz Bono and Albert Brooks;
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Matt Stone and Trey Parker;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Melissa McCarthy;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Carson Kressley;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue