(ALL TIMES ET)
10PM | COMEDY CENTRAL – 15TH SEASON PREMIERE
South Park – Apple and Steve Jobs are among the skewerees in tonight’s season premiere, titled “The HumancentiPad.”
8PM | FOX
American Idol – Week six, and the contestants are performing tunes by Carole King.
8PM | NBC
Inside the Royal Wedding – Matt Lauer and Meredith Viera host this preview of Friday’s royal wedding, including deets on Kate Middleton‘s dress, the wedding cake and the guest list. For even more info on the big day, check out my “50 Things You Should Know About the Royal Wedding” feature at AOL TV.
8PM | CBS
Survivor – A log-rolling competition and the arrival of a mystery package shake up the contestants tonight.
9PM | NBC
The Voice – If you missed last night’s premiere, NBC is repeating it tonight, and it’s soooo worth checking out. I would say it’s easily the biggest (pleasant) surprise of the TV season.
9:30PM | FOX
Breaking In – Is Melanie’s ex-con papa visiting her because he missed her, or because the team is testing out a new security measure that would allow him to get the scoop on how to break into a museum where a pricey collectible is being held? That is the question.
9:30PM | CBS
Cougar Town – Ellie and Grayson are shocked to find that they have a trivia ringer in their midst: Laurie.
9:30PM | TLC
Extreme Couponing – The thrifty clippers in tonight’s episode include a woman who’s willing to Dumpster dive for coupons, and another who tries to teach her son how to extreme coupon (What? It’s a verb now) as he heads off to college.
10PM | TLC
Extreme Royal Collections – Like the title says, it’s about people obsessed with collecting all things royal.
10PM | FX
Justified – Oh, Aunt Helen. That was a shocker, and it’s one that sends Raylan reeling in this penultimate episode of the season, which also is the best episode so far of a fantastic sophomore season. Raylan has it out with Dickie Bennett and Arlo, and, though it’s all too brief, we finally get to see a moment between Givens paterfamilias Arlo and big bad Bennett mama Mags. There’s also increasing tension between Raylan and Boyd, and it’s all going to lead to next week’s season finale, appropriately called “Bloody Harlan.”
10PM | MTV
The Real World – Is the Vegas crew about to lose another housemate? Could be, as Heather freaks out when she learns about Dustin‘s past as a gay porn actor. For reals.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- The editor of Italian Vogue is the guest judge on America’s Next Top Model (9PM, The CW);
- An arrow + explosives = good fun on MythBusters (9PM, Discovery);
- Get the scoop on the soon-to-be princess in Biography: Kate Middleton (10PM, BIO);
- Corporate synergy! The chefs prepare a day’s worth of health, low-cal meals for the contestants on The Biggest Loser on Top Chef Masters (10PM, Bravo).
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Martha Stewart and Emily Blunt (REPEAT);
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Sen. Bernie Sanders;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Ice-T;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Emmylou Harris and Kate Hudson;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Buddy Guy and Rene Russo;
- Lopez Tonight (Midnight, TBS): Mike Tyson (REPEAT);
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Larry King;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Seth Meyers;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Matthew McConaughey and Amy Smart (REPEAT);
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): John Lehr.
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue