(ALL TIMES ET)
9PM | USA – 3RD SEASON PREMIERE
White Collar – The team is back together … no matter how Peter and Neal may feel about that. The guys have to put their differences aside, however, as they’re teamed up to catch a thief who robbed the Federal Reserve.
8PM | BRAVO
Inside the Actors Studio – James Lipton unleashes his big list o’ questions on the cast of Modern Family.
8PM | CARTOON NETWORK
The Looney Tunes Show – Daffy’s big class reunion is coming up, and he wants Bugs to help him with some serious makeover projects.
9PM | NBC
The Voice – The quarterfinals kick off, which means the top singers from each team will be pitted against each other. Any predictions? Is Javier Colon a lock? Maybe Nakia? Frenchie Davis?
10PM | MTV
16 & Pregnant – Mommy-to-be Kianna thinks adoption may be the best option for her child and herself, but she’s getting all kinds of flack for even considering it, from her ‘rents and her babydaddy.
10PM | FOOD NETWORK
Chopped – Canned fruit and seafood … together again.
10PM | USA – 2ND SEASON PREMIERE
Covert Affairs – Ben returns to D.C., but then disappears, while Annie (my fellow Ohio University alum Piper Perabo) is assigned to protect a Russian tennis player who’s also an asset.
10PM | HISTORY
How the States Got Their Shapes – Nevada, Florida and Missouri are among the states included in this installment, which examines how fringe areas of the country affected – everybody say it now – how the states got their shapes (hosted by yet another Ohio University alum, Brian Unger).
10PM | SUNDANCE
Love/Lust – The fun series that chronicles our pop culture obsessions returns with an episode devoted to “Street Eats,” the best food trucks from across the country.
10:30PM | COMEDY CENTRAL – 1ST SEASON FINALE
Sports Show With Norm Macdonald – Don’t worry, he’ll be back. But in the first season finale, Norm visits the Nitro Circus show in Vegas, and tries to become a mascot.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
- America’s Got Talent (8PM, NBC) auditions continue in Seattle;
- It’s audition round 2 on MasterChef (8PM, Fox);
- The sisters head to Maryland to visit their father, but the trip doesn’t go well on Braxton Family Values (9PM, WE);
- On I (Almost) Got Away With It (10PM, ID), a man almost gets away with breaking out of a New Mexico jail, thanks to … women’s clothing?!;
- A couple worried about passing their bad eating habits on to their children tries to get healthy on Love Handles (10PM, Lifetime);
- Tonight’s Tosh.0 Web Redemption: the “Bug in Mouth Reporter” (10PM, Comedy Central).
And the late-night line-up:
- Conan (11PM, TBS): Curtis Stone and Flavor Flav;
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Fareed Zakaria;
- The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Sugar Ray Leonard;
- The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Kyle Chandler and Kathy Griffin;
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Kevin Bacon and Bethenny Frankel;
- Lopez Tonight (Midnight, TBS): Mike Brown and Joey Chestnut;
- Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Sara Bareilles;
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): Larry King and My Morning Jacket;
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Howie Mandel;
- Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): LL Cool J (REPEAT).
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred – returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) [...]
I am really inspired together......continue
hey katey i like how u an......continue
Hello my loved one! I......continue