(ALL TIMES ET)
9PM | ABC
Celebrity Wife Swap – No matter how unique, ahem, you find Gary Busey to be, you are still not fully prepared to see him at home, as his fiancée/babymama swaps homes with the religious wife of scandal-embroiled pastor Ted Haggard.
8PM | NBC – 13TH SEASON PREMIERE
The Biggest Loser – A whole new collection of couples arrive at the Biggest Loser ranch and are greeted by a twist: they’re going to be split up and forced to compete against each other.
8PM | CBS
NCIS – While investigating the murder of a commander, the team runs into E.J. Barrett (Sarah Jane Morris).
8:30PM | ESPN
2012 Sugar Bowl – Michigan vs. Virginia Tech.
8:30PM | ABC – SERIES PREMIERE
Work It – So, about this Bosom Buddies knock-off … Do not consider this a recommendation to watch a good show. Consider it a recommendation to watch a show that’s so ridiculously silly you have to watch it at least once.
9PM | NGC
Taboo: Secret Lives – Wow. Among the people living secret lives are a married (and successful) businessman who pretends to be homeless, a psych student who pretends to be a blue cat and a woman who pretends to be a paraplegic dependent on a wheelchair.
10PM | FOOD NETWORK
Chopped – There’s fruit in the app basket and cheese in the dessert basket.
10PM | NBC
Parenthood – It’s a Braverman family road trip as the gang heads out together to visit Zeek’s mama.
10 and 10:30PM | A&E
Storage Wars – In back-to-back eps, Brandi goes auctioning by herself for the first time, and then the crew heads to North Hollywood for some storage scavenging.
10PM | MTV
Teen Mom 2 – The moms and their tots celebrate Christmas, while Jenelle and Chelsea make more bad decisions regarding their boyfriends.
Worth flipping to during commercials:
– Nell goes undercover on a new NCIS: Los Angeles (9PM, CBS);
– It’s the season four of drunken college student shenanigans on Campus PD (10PM, G4);
– When a construction worker is murdered on Unforgettable (10PM, CBS), Carrie and Al try to determine if the killing was mob-related;
– It’s back-to-back Extreme Couponing: All-Stars episodes on TLC (10 and 10:30PM).
And the late-night line-up:
– Conan (11PM, TBS): Gary Oldman;
– The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (11PM, Comedy Central): Charles Barkley;
– The Colbert Report (11:30PM, Comedy Central): Senator Bernie Sanders;
– The Late Show with David Letterman (11:35PM, CBS): Will Arnett;
– The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (11:35PM, NBC): Snooki and Whitney Cummings;
– Jimmy Kimmel Live (12:05AM, ABC): Christina Ricci and the male cast members of Jersey Shore;
– Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (12:35AM, NBC): William H. Macy;
– The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:37AM, CBS): Carrie Fisher;
– Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35AM, NBC): Miranda July (REPEAT).
Charlie Sheen, Russell Brand and Louis C.K. are getting most of the attention, but I’m most excited that one of the best new shows of last TV season — Wilfred — returns for its second season on FX tonight (10PM ET). Season one of the series ended with a cliffhanger — had Ryan (Elijah Wood) […]